Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 8: Tweak it Out

I. Am. Exhausted. I have a sneaking suspicion that my 5 month old is teething. This has been confirmed in the last 24 hours where I have gotten less than 5 hours of sleep and a very grumpy boy on my hands. Needless to say, this has affected my motivation to go to the gym today (i.e.-my fat ass hasn't come within 2 miles of a treadmill) but I have redeemed myself with a modest diet. I have come to realize that I need to tweak my workout routine in order to achieve the most effective results (as opposed to now where I go in and mindlessly wonder around the weight room like Britney Spears at a Library) so I am going to consult a professional to put together a routine. I have a feeling that more cardio is in my immediate future. Watch out love handles, I'm looking at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment