Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 25: Freak-a-Leak

Who's that girl out on that flo'? It's Mandi! It's Mandi! She's Flossin', she's Bossin', she's lovin that Weight-Lossin'!

This was my theme song tonight as I BLEW IT UP on the Elyptical machine for 60 minutes!! (Who am I!?) I was one with the machine as I glided like a swift gazelle running through the Sahara (excuse the drama- I am still high on endorphins). And just to show out in front of myself, I walked my tight glutes over to the weight machine and started working my arms. Don't act like you're not impressed. Is it possible that this Campaign for Change is bringing on (gulp) Discipline?

Let's start this movement together! If you are attempting your own goal of change, then email me and share! mrrinks@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment