Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 49: Sleeping with the Enemy

I am a new person. I am eating Salmon... with spinach. I am exercising 5 days a week. And I am attempting to make peace with "The Paunch" a.k.a. "El Pauncho" (see previous posts for explanation). However, my attempts are being thwarted by a sly member of my family, and it's not Buddy Lee the dog. Behold, the arch nemesis of healthy living and his ruthless ways. He is the Joker to my Batman, the Nicole to my Paris, the live microphone to my Taylor Swift... You get the point.

The Perpetrator:


The Conspiracy:


That's right. I came home tonight to find not one, but TWO fully loaded cannisters full of every chocolate candy my Willy Wonka fantasy mind could hold. Does anyone else smell... sabotage?

2 comments:

  1. It's the picture of Ashley that has me in tears at the moment. Yeah, I'd have to break me some canisters. ;)

    ReplyDelete